Why it is good for you
1. Superior coverage – featherlight feel and diminishing appearance of fine line and wrinkles
2. Increases skin hydration for 12 hours by 108 per cent and nourishes skin with Sea Nutritive Mineral Complex
3. Does not contain preservatives, parabens, artificial oils, synthetic fragrance or talc
How to apply
5. To pick up foundation from compact: Just tap brush on compact. There’s no need to swirl the brush once over the compact.
Application for Full Coverage:
1. With Bare Minerals Precision Foundation Brush, S$45
How to pick up foundation from compact:
Tap brush on compact once and buff on face in long gentle strokes. There’s no need to swirl brush over the compact powder to avoid picking up too much in one application, which would result in having too much foundation on your face and hence a stiff look.
After application: Use brush to continue buffing for the air brush finish (do not pick up any more foundation from the compact).
Here’s how you can contour cheeks.
- Finished look on model of the day
Products used (all products except for eye shadow shades are shown here):
- From top: Tools used – Flat tipped brush Precision Face Brush for full coverage application; Flawless Application Face Brush and lip gloss
Sequence of products used:
Step One: Bare Minerals makeup primer (after moisturiser has been absorbed)
Step Two: Brush for full coverage and Bare Minerals hydrating compact
- Step 3: Bare Minerals complexion brightening Bare Minerals Warmth All-Over-The-Face colour in Rise Radiance, S$36 with Bare Minerals Tapered Blush Brush, S$25
- Step 4: Lip Gloss Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Party Starter, $33 with close up of smear. This gloss leaves a minty and subtle tingling sensation as it plumps up lips and smooths out lines
Little perks of using Bare Minerals Hydrating Ready SPF20 Foundation. Check out the “hello” note:
- HELLO greeting you see every time you open up the compact