A recent survey conducted by Olay on the cleansing habits of Asian women reveals that:
59% of them use a cleanser regularly
23% of them use an exfoliator.
And with this device, one is also removing dead skin cells on skin than normal cleansing.
How does it work?
Designed to cleanse and gently exfoliate skin daily, Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System is said to cleanse skin four times better than basic cleansing. It has two-speed options (high speed: 400rpm and low: 300rpm) with a rotating system consisting of a brush-head that revolves at 350 times per minute. It is designed to reach skin’s contours where fingers cannot reach, to gently lift and remove dirt and dead skin from skin surface.
What can this device do?
– Remove long-lasting, smudge-proof make up
– The cleansing device’s micro-massaging action cleanses deep and gently exfoliates skin to effectively prepare it for your anti-ageing routine, still staying soft and gentle on skin.
– Been shown to help skin to absorb over 25% more anti-ageing ingredients (as compared using anti-ageing skincare without cleansing).
How to use?
- Dampen skin and brush head.
- Squeeze one dollop of Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser into hand and work over dampened face. If skin is sensitive when you do this, try creating a foam in your hands before working it over dampened face.
- Move the device over face for one minute after switching it on.
- Use twice a day.
- Avoid using over eye area (inclusive of brows) and hairline to prevent possible skin irritation as the skin around the eyes is thinner than the rest of face and is therefore more delicate.
- May be used in the SHOWER as it is water-resistant.
New Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System (complete set with one brush head) retails at $49.90 and its replaceable brush head retails at $11.90 each and is available in all leading pharmacies and supermarkets.